Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Heats Up With Episode Three
Episode three of Mabinogi’s drama-filled The Saga: Iria is now live! The new episode picks up where the last left off, with players helping Shamala escape the ruins. As the scene opens, Shamala thanks players for saving her, but a sudden collapse sends players reeling as they see visions of Ruairi and Millia. Following these visions to Vales, players discover that the Hillwen Mine has been overrun by monsters. They go to alert the Giants, but learn the invasion was part of a plot by the White Dragon to attack Vales while his minions took the mine. Players help the Giants fight at Hillwen, then travel to Shyllien Nature Reserve on the trail of Ruairi. Before the Elves can help though, the Black Dragon attacks Shyllien, throwing the Elves into chaos and players into hiding.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms introduces WAR
- Nexon Europe introduces WAR, the largest update so far for the successful online first-person shooter Combat Arms.
- MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore now available on Steam Early Access
- Rainbow Studios and Nordic Games announced the release of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore on Steam Early Access today.
- ArcheAge: Closed Beta Begins on July 17th
- Let the epic online adventures begin! Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ highly anticipated MMORPG ArcheAge will be entering closed beta beginning Ju...