Mabinogi updates Advent of the Goddess
Mabinogi has recently updated its game version. This January update has made a special revamp of the first storyline, Advent of the Goddess. Shorter wait times have been put in for books and translations, and many dungeons have had their overall difficulties reduced.
To celebrate the redesign, twenty random characters on each server that complete Advent of the Goddess will receive a Premium Human Character Card.
In addition to new items in the item shop, Mabinogi is also holding a special Wishing Tree event from now until January 27th. Players will receive a special item if they turn in 50 Wish Notes to a special tree near the Qilia Base Camp.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erebus2 Announces Maia Rat Dungeon Release
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus2” has...
- Guild Wars 2: New evil arises for 'Entanglement' story
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Entanglement,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Liv...
- Cabal 2 Launch Date Set for July 2
- ESTsoft today confirmed a worldwide launch date of July 2 for Cabal 2.