Mabinogi Duel Summer Event Begins
Mabinogi Duel, Nexon’s strategic mobile trading card game, has begun a special summer event to celebrate the season.
The celebration includes two key features:
The Limited Arena
Running every week this summer, and starting this weekend (July 22 8pm PDT – July 24 8pm PDT), players can compete in a special restricted arena. The rules will change every week, and Duelists who compete each week will get Gems and Discount Coupons.
Returning Player Rewards
Duelists who haven’t played since June 8 can come back for a special gift of Gems, Coupons, and pre-release Boosters. Those who are level 11 or higher will also get various rewards until August 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Announces Details for eSports Survivor League
- Studio Wildcard announced today that on Friday, April 15, at 12 pm EST, will mark the end of the first month’s Survivor League.
- Old School RuneScape's Legacy Server Success
- How RuneScape’s official legacy server avoided cannibalism and became an eSport.
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.