Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel is now live.The closed beta test has begun, and will run until April 2. Beta players can win prizes, share feedback, and discuss their best battle tactics on the official forums.
Handful of TCGs tried to bring authentic card trading game experience on mobile. On mobile, we can assure that Mabinogi Duel is the one and only TCG which optimized authentic card game play on mobile devices. Mabinogi Duel, the upcoming strategic trading card game (TCG) based on the company’s popular MMO Mabinogi, brings in-depth tactical card battles to mobile in a way that simply hasn’t been seen before. The game is fully optimized to play on mobile devices while offering comprehensive battlefield strategy with an easy-to-learn interface. In addition, the game also offers card trading, and an exciting RPG storyline as part of its substantial single-player campaign. Mabinogi Duel also features more than 1,000 cards, fierce battles between users with tightly constructed card decks, regular content updates, and a unique card trading system that works over Wi-Fi.
Mabinogi Duel is in development at NEXON Korea, which has produced worldwide hits like Combat Arms, Maple Story and Vindictus, and is scheduled for release in May for iOS and Android. Download the beta now and experience the adventure, variety, and card-battling action of this unique TCG in development for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Introduces First Raid on Nov 17
- ArenaNet™ today announced that Spirit Vale, the first major update and raid experience for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is coming Nov 17...
- Heroes & Generals Launches New Video
- A new video for Heroes & Generals has arrived: Come Out to Play.
- Blade and Soul Beta Blog Part 2 - PvE
- Now that the second closed beta for Blade & Soul has come and gone, it’s time to showcase my adventures in the world of Blade & Sou...