Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel is now live.The closed beta test has begun, and will run until April 2. Beta players can win prizes, share feedback, and discuss their best battle tactics on the official forums.
Handful of TCGs tried to bring authentic card trading game experience on mobile. On mobile, we can assure that Mabinogi Duel is the one and only TCG which optimized authentic card game play on mobile devices. Mabinogi Duel, the upcoming strategic trading card game (TCG) based on the company’s popular MMO Mabinogi, brings in-depth tactical card battles to mobile in a way that simply hasn’t been seen before. The game is fully optimized to play on mobile devices while offering comprehensive battlefield strategy with an easy-to-learn interface. In addition, the game also offers card trading, and an exciting RPG storyline as part of its substantial single-player campaign. Mabinogi Duel also features more than 1,000 cards, fierce battles between users with tightly constructed card decks, regular content updates, and a unique card trading system that works over Wi-Fi.
Mabinogi Duel is in development at NEXON Korea, which has produced worldwide hits like Combat Arms, Maple Story and Vindictus, and is scheduled for release in May for iOS and Android. Download the beta now and experience the adventure, variety, and card-battling action of this unique TCG in development for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Takes to the Skies
- Online games publisher, NGames, has today announced that free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom, will be taking to the skies for its next r...
- E3 2016 - Legends of Honor Reveals Mobile Plans
- Legends of Honor is essentially the culmination of a decade of trial and error in the empire building strategy genre.
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.