Lunia releases new character Gaon
Lunia has announced a new character for players to enjoy soon as its second anniversary celebration gets underway.
Gaon uses a Scimitar and a Shock Spear, with a focus in VIT. Skills for this dragon-turned-human include Dragon Slash, Lightning God Slash, and Spinning Spear Strike.
The second anniversary celebrations also include 30% experience boosts on the weekends in October, free Lunia candy just for logging in, and special rewards for those who manage to level Gaon to level 60 by October 31st.
Lunia is published by Ijji, which also publishes Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and Karos Online.
Lunia – Gaon Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Champion in Review: Kled
- My opinion on Kled has changed quite a bit over this past week.
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback" Releases a Linux Version on Steam Early Access
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, is now availa...