Lunia Chapter 7 Released
Lunia, the free to play anime themed action MMORPG by ijji, just released a major content update. The latest update included 10 new stages, a new raid stage, new items and much much more. Ever Lunia first release, the game’s developer has done a great job keeping it up to date, as it has been updated regularly since day 1.
To celebrate the launch of Lunia Chapter 7, ijji is running a Double the Love bonus experience event. Players can log in to Lunia, speak with Riccun (NPC in game) and collect Seal of Warriors and Heroes which can be exchanged for prizes. Prizes include items that can increase experience gain by up to 500%.
See the official announcement on the Lunia forums for more information here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall's Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last ev...
- SNOW Early Access
- SNOW is a realistic freeskiing simulator in the making, being brought to us by the 3-man team of Poppermost Productions. The game is powered b...
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 3 Recap - Warframe Day
- This day was all about Warframe, the ever popular Sci-fi shooter created by Digital Extremes.