Lunia Chapter 7 Released
Lunia, the free to play anime themed action MMORPG by ijji, just released a major content update. The latest update included 10 new stages, a new raid stage, new items and much much more. Ever Lunia first release, the game’s developer has done a great job keeping it up to date, as it has been updated regularly since day 1.
To celebrate the launch of Lunia Chapter 7, ijji is running a Double the Love bonus experience event. Players can log in to Lunia, speak with Riccun (NPC in game) and collect Seal of Warriors and Heroes which can be exchanged for prizes. Prizes include items that can increase experience gain by up to 500%.
See the official announcement on the Lunia forums for more information here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Welcome to the Relaunched MMOHuts
- Hello all and welcome to the first stages of the relaunch for the new and improved MMOHuts!
- Forsaken World Update Launches
- Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.
- Chain Chronicle: Chapters 7 and 8 Now Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced the latest expansion for line defense role-playing game Chain Chronicle. The expansion in...