Lunia adds new character, Dark Eir
A new update to Lunia has added a new free character: Dark Eir. The “Princess of Darkness” uses butterflies to heal her friends and shards of the moon to attack her enemies. Also added in the patch is a new instance, the Cave of Chaos (for levels 31-40).
From now until May 5th, Lunia will also be holding a level up event for characters created on or after March 25th. At levels 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90, players will receive items in game to help them level faster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
- Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
- Guardians of Middle-Earth Steam Launch Review
- While there is more to the game than simply marching up the three lane map (there is also an optional one lane map) and mowing down enemy towe...
- Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
- Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in...