Lunaria Story Star Palace Ruins
Lunaria Story Server 3 “City Harbor” is to be released in GameDP on 02:00 am, August 28th EDT as the increasing population of players demand new server. Today, we would like to introduce Star Palace Ruins.
The Star Palace Ruins is a solo, PvE instance. Take on rooms full of opponents, with monster level adapting to player level. Each wave completed nets EXP, Silver, and Star Spirit. Each level in the ruins has a 5 minute time limit. The faster a room is cleared, the bigger the rewards.
– The difficulty rises according to the current level a player is in the ruins.
– Every ten floors there is a Boss battle.
– Monsters have high HP and DEF, so players who have attacks have a high area of effect (AoE), may be more successful defeating them.
– Bosses reward players with special items. They have high Dodge, DEF and Shield, which makes players who have high Critical Strike and powerful skills suited for them.
– HP and Mana packs cannot be used inside the Ruins, but each new level automatically restores both before the battle begins.
– Players are allowed to reset to level 1, once per day. They can then auto-simulate all the levels they had previously beaten, which quickly gains large amounts of Silver and Star Spirit.
– The first player to clear a level, as well as the player who has the fastest clearing time, will be displayed in pop-ups that appear at the top of the screen within the instance.
– Enhance your attributes before entering the Star Palace Ruins, or you’ll clear too slowly.
– Use attacks with a high AoE, to damage multiple enemies, and clear levels more quickly.
– Use the stairs on the left part of the Ruins for a slight Dodge Buff. This Buff won’t appear under a character’s Health and Mana bars, like the other buffs. Standing there will also slowly drain the monsters’ HP.
– A higher Might means more levels can be cleared. Increase that Might.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.