Luna Online Open Beta Starts May 14th!
The much anticipated Luna Online Open Beta officially starts on Thursday, May 14th! The servers will be officially open in the morning at 10:00AM PDT (GMT-7)! Mark the date on your calender if you were looking forward to trying this new MMO. Since the closed beta, Luna Online added a lot of new features and expanded on some older ones. Make sure to register over at the Luna Online official page on the day of the open beta!
* Fishing – Visit the Alker Farm Region and cast your line to find exclusive items and become Luna’s next great fishing master.
* Farming – Stake your claim and start your very own farm with your family.
* 3rd Job Class Change – Complete the quest to become an Archer, Thief, Sorcerer, Priest, Mercenary, and more as you level to 60!
* New areas – Venture into two dangerous new maps – Red Orc Outpost and Way to Howling Ravine – and overcome their quests and challenges.
* New dating instance – Nothing says “I love you” like a fireball to the face. Remember: Those that slay together stay together!
Luna Online is published by Gpotato, who also publishes Rappelz, Flyff Fly For fun, Upshift Strikeracer, Corum Online and Tales Runner.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero's Song Beta Press Tour
- John Smedley, CEO of PixelMage Games showed us the latest on Hero's Song.
- Clancraft Brings a Browser Fairy Tale World To Life April 4th
- Gogogogo.com announces the latest addition to their gaming portal, Clancraft, a town building and simulation game.
- Dragon Saga Introduces More In Legendary Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of a series of updates for Dragon Saga - nicknamed the Legendary Update.