Luna Online Open Beta Starts May 14th!
The much anticipated Luna Online Open Beta officially starts on Thursday, May 14th! The servers will be officially open in the morning at 10:00AM PDT (GMT-7)! Mark the date on your calender if you were looking forward to trying this new MMO. Since the closed beta, Luna Online added a lot of new features and expanded on some older ones. Make sure to register over at the Luna Online official page on the day of the open beta!
* Fishing – Visit the Alker Farm Region and cast your line to find exclusive items and become Luna’s next great fishing master.
* Farming – Stake your claim and start your very own farm with your family.
* 3rd Job Class Change – Complete the quest to become an Archer, Thief, Sorcerer, Priest, Mercenary, and more as you level to 60!
* New areas – Venture into two dangerous new maps – Red Orc Outpost and Way to Howling Ravine – and overcome their quests and challenges.
* New dating instance – Nothing says “I love you” like a fireball to the face. Remember: Those that slay together stay together!
Luna Online is published by Gpotato, who also publishes Rappelz, Flyff Fly For fun, Upshift Strikeracer, Corum Online and Tales Runner.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XI Releases Last Major Update
- Commemorating 14 years of continuous service, SQUARE ENIX® today released the final large-scale version update for Final Fantasy® XI.
- Worlds of Magic: 10% off only until January 2nd
- Christmas is all about making gifts and spreading the love. And there's no better gift for all strategy games' fans who still rememb...