Luna Online Open Beta Starts May 14th!
The much anticipated Luna Online Open Beta officially starts on Thursday, May 14th! The servers will be officially open in the morning at 10:00AM PDT (GMT-7)! Mark the date on your calender if you were looking forward to trying this new MMO. Since the closed beta, Luna Online added a lot of new features and expanded on some older ones. Make sure to register over at the Luna Online official page on the day of the open beta!
* Fishing – Visit the Alker Farm Region and cast your line to find exclusive items and become Luna’s next great fishing master.
* Farming – Stake your claim and start your very own farm with your family.
* 3rd Job Class Change – Complete the quest to become an Archer, Thief, Sorcerer, Priest, Mercenary, and more as you level to 60!
* New areas – Venture into two dangerous new maps – Red Orc Outpost and Way to Howling Ravine – and overcome their quests and challenges.
* New dating instance – Nothing says “I love you” like a fireball to the face. Remember: Those that slay together stay together!
Luna Online is published by Gpotato, who also publishes Rappelz, Flyff Fly For fun, Upshift Strikeracer, Corum Online and Tales Runner.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
- The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history.
- Divina Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of Divina at 3pm Pacific today (July 25).
- Lucky Boxes Return to Silkroad Online
- Joymax announces the limited return of lucky boxes, plus January's avatar costume, for Silkroad Online.