Luminary Announces March Events
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu has announced several events for the month of March.
A new wild boar mount is introduced, allowing players to show off their jungle fever in style. Additionally, players may obtain the piggy branch to give them even more of a jungle look.
Several ongoing GM events will also occur. Expect to have quizzes to solve, hide-and-seek to play, and fight off a town invasion. There is also a challenge for players to guess the number of coins in a jar on the forums. The winner will receive several in-game rewards.
Luminary is published by ijji, who also publishes Lunia and Splash Fighters.
Luminary Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
- Psyonix announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE "Mutators" update for Rocket League.
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.
- Velvet Sundown CB Preview
- Velvet Sundown seems quite promising and perhaps will prove that you don't need killing and gore for a game to be exciting and fun.