Luminary Announces March Events
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu has announced several events for the month of March.
A new wild boar mount is introduced, allowing players to show off their jungle fever in style. Additionally, players may obtain the piggy branch to give them even more of a jungle look.
Several ongoing GM events will also occur. Expect to have quizzes to solve, hide-and-seek to play, and fight off a town invasion. There is also a challenge for players to guess the number of coins in a jar on the forums. The winner will receive several in-game rewards.
Luminary is published by ijji, who also publishes Lunia and Splash Fighters.
Luminary Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
- The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among th...
- AQ Dragons: New mobile idle game coming soon
- Artix Entertainment, the indie game studio behind AdventureQuest Worlds and Battle Gems, is excited to announce a collaboration with Dashnet, ...
- Valentine's Celebrations Begin In The Secret World
- Funcom announces new items and a recruit-a-friend drive for The Secret World.