Luminary Announces March Events
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu has announced several events for the month of March.
A new wild boar mount is introduced, allowing players to show off their jungle fever in style. Additionally, players may obtain the piggy branch to give them even more of a jungle look.
Several ongoing GM events will also occur. Expect to have quizzes to solve, hide-and-seek to play, and fight off a town invasion. There is also a challenge for players to guess the number of coins in a jar on the forums. The winner will receive several in-game rewards.
Luminary is published by ijji, who also publishes Lunia and Splash Fighters.
Luminary Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elemental Wings Flies into Google Play and App Store
- Joycity has released Elemental Wings, a mobile game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG and RPG.
- The Aurora World Closed Beta Date Announced
- GBE Entertainment Limited has announced they will begin closed beta testing for their new MMORPG The Aurora World on March 7.
- Update 7.5 Live For World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released the latest update for World of Tanks, adding new tanks, maps, and more.