Lucent Heart open beta begins
Lucent Heart’s North American Open Beta has been announced to begin this coming Tuesday, June 21 – but the servers are open today for previous beta players. The open beta will be “no wipe,” meaning players can start early and keep their characters.
The open beta will feature a host of GM sponsored events, including Q&As, community events and competitions, the chance to win stickers, and regular invasions on the main city of Thereall.
Lucent Heart is published by Gamania (beanfun), which also publishes Hero: 108 Online.
Lucent Heart Gameplay Screenshot
LUCENT HEART ENTERS OPEN BETA IN NORTH AMERICA, JUNE 21ST
Lots of Events, Competitions and Prizes
IRVINE, Calif. – June 16th, 2011 – Gamania Digital Entertainment announced today that Lucent Heart, its highly anticipated zodiac-inspired social MMORPG, will begin its Open Beta in North America on June 21. Opening its doors to both old and new players for a final round of testing, Gamania invites everyone to join the numerous events that will be running, meet its friendly community and GMs, and get a feel for its uniquely social gameplay. This will be a “no wipe” beta, meaning players will get to keep their account and characters. Players can sign-up at the official website: http://us.beanfun.com/lucentheart/.
“We are very excited to be stepping into the next phase of testing for Lucent Heart,” said David Wong, COO of Gamania. “The community has been extremely active so far; we have noticed they seem to enjoy hanging out together with our GMs as much as questing and raiding dungeons. It’s turning out to be a very unique game in that respect, we can’t wait to see where it goes from here.”
Lucent Heart’s beloved “Official Desserts” (GMs) are awaiting players in-game and will be running tons of events and competitions for players to participate in throughout the beta, with many prizes to be won.
· Q&A with the Staff/GMs – Fans can meet the Staff and GMs in Thereall’s Peace Tower. They’ll be standing near Cupid, ready to answer players’ questions or just to chat.
· Community Competitions – From Grand Prix races crowning the fastest in Acadia to hilarious “Battle of the Sexes” competitions, the GMs will be running community events that everyone can enjoy (with prizes).
· Stories of Stickers – Fans can win a Lucent Heart E3 sticker from Lucent Heart Star Vanessa by using the in-game manga maker to create a manga page featuring the player with Vanessa.
· Fighting off Invasions – Players can join in to protect Thereall from numerous invasions, like fighting off Goddess Cadena’s minions before they can take over!
For the full schedule of events, users can head over to the official event page in the forums: http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/6352-open-beta-first-weeks-schedule/
Players can use the official website to download the client and prepare for launch: http://us.beanfun.com/lucentheart/, as well as jump right into the community and join the official Lucent Heart Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lucentheart
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest introduces Guild Rumble
- Guild versus guild combat has now debuted in Dragon Nest.
- Rosh Online - The Return of Karos Content Update
- Jungwon Seo, the senior producer for Rosh Online talks about the implementation of new non-siege type battle modes, the Floating Island Extrem...
- Dream Square Debut Qin’s Moon and New PAL Online at E3
- The Dream Square plans to make a big presence at the E3 Expo next week in Los Angeles to show off its newest titles, Qin’s Moon and New PAL ...