Lucent Heart launches Stadia expansion
The newest expansion for Lucent Heart, Stadia, is now live.
The expansion adds mount races, where players can enjoy kart-style racing to collect and race mounts with various stats, race on five tracks, and earn Racing Points that can be exchanged for rewards. It also adds new Tarot Battle Pets, new pets with unique skills and weapons, and new content that includes five new zones, five deadly bosses, new high level equipment, and new moves and songs for the Dance System.
Lucent Heart is published by Gamania (beanfun) which also publishes Bright Shadow and Divina.
Lucent Heart Gameplay Screenshot
GAMANIA LAUNCHES LUCENT HEART’S “STADIA” EXPANSION
Let the Mount Races Begin
IRVINE, Calif. – March 21, 2012 – Gamania Digital Entertainment today launched Lucent Heart’s highly anticipated Stadia expansion, bringing innovative new features and content to its free-to-play, social MMORPG. Accessible now to anyone with a beanfun! account, players can compete against their friends in exciting kart-style races, unlock Acadia’s new race of Tarot Battle Pets, and journey to new zones with epic bosses.
Stadia Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqfe7gO7WrI
The Stadia expansion comes as a free update for Lucent Heart and includes the following additions:
Mount Races: Gamania has added a full-featured kart-style racing game to further enhance Lucent Heart’s social gameplay. Players can collect and choose from multiple mounts with varying stats, powerslide their way through five unique tracks filled with fun items, and collect Racing Points that can be turned in for huge rewards.
Tarot Battle Pets: A new race of Battle Pets have arrived. The Tarot Battle Pets are powerful companions armed with deadly weapons and unique skills. Players can collect these pets as they’re introduced, starting today.
Additional Content: A significant amount of new content has been added to Acadia including five zones, five tough bosses, high level equipment – even the Dance System has been updated with new moves and songs.
To join Lucent Heart and try out the new Scadia expansion, players can sign up for free at the official website: http://us.beanfun.com/lucentheart/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...