LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
During a special event on The Lord of the Rings Online’s server Gilrain, Community Manager Rick Heaton (Sapience) answered many player questions as they escorted his little lowly Hobbit to Isengard.
Among the information provided (which was compiled by one of the players) is the perhaps disappointing news that the LOTRO team is not currently working on the development of any new traditional raids or instances. You might also be disappointed to hear that no kinship changes or new housing areas are in the works.
However, Sapience also indicated the possibility for improvements or redesigns to SoA regions and the housing system in 2014. More of Sapience’s comments can be read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE: Source, the Guide to EVE Online's Universe, Now Available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse announce the release of EVE: Source, plus the second issue of EVE: True Stories.
- Stratus: Battle for the Sky Early Impressions
- The game is still in a very early state, so a lot of the major mechanics have not been added yet.
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...