LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
During a special event on The Lord of the Rings Online’s server Gilrain, Community Manager Rick Heaton (Sapience) answered many player questions as they escorted his little lowly Hobbit to Isengard.
Among the information provided (which was compiled by one of the players) is the perhaps disappointing news that the LOTRO team is not currently working on the development of any new traditional raids or instances. You might also be disappointed to hear that no kinship changes or new housing areas are in the works.
However, Sapience also indicated the possibility for improvements or redesigns to SoA regions and the housing system in 2014. More of Sapience’s comments can be read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Reloaded PAX Prime 2015 F2P Recap
- All told, this could be the model that Wildstar needed from the start; it’s harder and harder these days to run a pay-per-play model like Wo...
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.
- Lime Odyssey reveals the Muris
- Aeria Games has revealed more about the Muris, one of the three playable races in Lime Odyssey.