LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
During a special event on The Lord of the Rings Online’s server Gilrain, Community Manager Rick Heaton (Sapience) answered many player questions as they escorted his little lowly Hobbit to Isengard.
Among the information provided (which was compiled by one of the players) is the perhaps disappointing news that the LOTRO team is not currently working on the development of any new traditional raids or instances. You might also be disappointed to hear that no kinship changes or new housing areas are in the works.
However, Sapience also indicated the possibility for improvements or redesigns to SoA regions and the housing system in 2014. More of Sapience’s comments can be read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
- Perfect World reveals the news that Arena of Heroes is now available on the App Store for iOS with a bonus skin for the first players.
- New Report Shows Parents Recognize Video Games' Importance for Kids
- The Entertainment Software Association releases its 2014 Essential Facts report, showcasing facts about video games' importance in family...
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...