LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
During a special event on The Lord of the Rings Online’s server Gilrain, Community Manager Rick Heaton (Sapience) answered many player questions as they escorted his little lowly Hobbit to Isengard.
Among the information provided (which was compiled by one of the players) is the perhaps disappointing news that the LOTRO team is not currently working on the development of any new traditional raids or instances. You might also be disappointed to hear that no kinship changes or new housing areas are in the works.
However, Sapience also indicated the possibility for improvements or redesigns to SoA regions and the housing system in 2014. More of Sapience’s comments can be read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...
- AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
- AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derser...
- Martial Empires Open Beta Begins June 30, 2010
- Martial Empires Open Beta begins June 30, 2010 according to the latest news on the Gamigo website.