Lost Saga EU Opens Site in Preparation for Beta
Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the opening of the official Lost Saga site ahead of the game’s Closed Beta Test in February. Featuring a host of details on the upcoming online brawler, users are also encouraged to visit and weigh in on exactly the kind of game they want to see.
With community-driven gaming at the heart of Nexon Europe’s ethos, players are invited to join the discussions on how the game should take shape and are encouraged to let their thoughts and opinions loose on what they think of Lost Saga.
“The feedback from our trusted community is what ultimately shapes our games and so is hugely important to us,” said Kenny Chang, Managing Director at Nexon Europe. “We’re lucky to have an incredibly vocal group of players across our titles too, so I’m happy to invite them all to share their opinions on our latest and most exciting title, Lost Saga. We all look forward to seeing what kind of game the players want to make.”
The CBT will begin at the end of February and the beta key registration will begin on Feb 6th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation reveals new features and stretch goals
- The Repoplutation has presented itself today with a handful of new goodies and features, including details on traveling, lore and new goals.
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.