Lost Saga (EU) – Closed Beta Starting on February 27th
Today, Nexon Europe is issuing the final call for entry to the closed beta of their highly anticipated multiplayer brawler, Lost Saga. With the closed beta testing commencing on the 27th February, time is running out to get involved in the knockout fun.
Lost Saga brings together a collection of the universe’s greatest heroes from our own world and beyond in an intense action brawler, staged over 20 maps and a wide variety of game modes. With a dedicated, pre-existing community that has seen a recent jump in numbers as the game’s release nears, brawling online has never been so much fun.
“As part of our increased measures to bring our communities in from the earliest point possible in a game’s launching process, we’re really excited to begin the Lost Saga beta testing and put this excellent title through the first assessment,” said Kenny Chang, CEO of Nexon Europe . “The Lost Saga family is a vocal and dedicated one, and we’re looking forward to seeing how they react to the CBT.”
A pre-download client in 5 different languages—English, German, French, Italian, and Polish, is available starting today, 26th February. The closed beta testing itself begins on 27th February. All players are encouraged to grab a beta key while they’re still available and get in on the action.
For more info, visit lostsaga.nexoneu.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.
- Warframe Celebrates One Year With Gift To Players
- Digital Extremes celebrates its first anniversary of Warframe with the release of two special gifts for its players.