Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
Loong: The Power of the Dragon, or just Loong for short, began its closed beta on October 27, 2010.The game originally released in China in early 2010 and has been a huge success as it has reached over 40 million players in China. Loong is a fairly high budget title, as the game cost upwards of $10 million to develop. The game promises epic PvP with upwards of 500 players on the screen at once, thousands of quests and a robust pet system. Loong will be available to gamers in BOTH North America and Europe, as well as several other regions.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind King of Kings 3, Black Prophecy, and Cultures Online. An open beta date has yet to be announced as of October 30, 2010. The game has top notch visuals and fluid combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valve's Free To Play Documentary Now Available On Steam
- Valve releases its full length documentary about three Dota 2 players for free on Steam.
- Rocket League AquaDome Available Today
- Psyonix has announced that the Rocket League AquaDome update will be available for download later today.
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.