Loong raises level cap to 90
In celebration of its first player milestone, reaching 100,000 players in North America and Europe, Loong: The Power of the Dragon is launching its first major patch.
The patch raises the level cap to 90 (from 80), adding new quests, items, and content for players to reach their new goals. The Dragon Market has also been improved and updated, while Relic Wars are still offline for testing and development.
In addition, North America will get a new server: Beimei, set to launch at the end of March.
Loong is published by Gamigo, publishers of King of Kings 3 and Cultures Online.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
100,000 players in Loong: The Power of the Dragon
Hamburg, March 2, 2011 – Loong: The Power of the Dragon, gamigo’s online role-playing game, opened its doors to players mid-January. Within the short period of time since then, the game has ensnared the imaginations of more than 100,000 players from all over Europe and North America. Now players can look forward to more content and an additional server.
This latest update will add new content up to level 90. The highest level was previously level 80. Accompanying these new levels are more skills, equipment and adventures. To accommodate the continually-growing number of players and new registrations, a new server called “Beimei” will be set up in North America at the end of March.
To mark this milestone, gamigo has released a new trailer for Loong: The Power of the Dragon. The video can be found on YouTube.
More information about the game can be found on its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Review
- I love this game; I really do. With this, I can play at my own pace, set some stuff to level and improve while I am working on something else.
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.