Loong begins open beta
Gamigo’s Loong, available for Europe and North America, has begun open beta testing today.
Loong is a martial-arts style MMORPG, set in ancient China and features over 100 pets, 1,000 quests, 500 player PvP combat, and more. For more information about the game, visit our Loong: The Power of the Dragon page.
Gamigo also publishes several other MMOs including Cultures Online, King of Kings 3, and Pirate Galaxy.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
we would like to announce the official start of our Open Beta phase!
Please login in and orderly fashion, no pushing will be tolerated.
If you do not yet have our client, download it [URL=”http://loong.gamigo.com/download/”]here[/URL].
If you need an account, please register [URL=”http://loong.gamigo.com/”]here[/URL].
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Adds New Dungeon and Upgrades Battle System
- The December 2010 patch for Atlantica Online adds a new dungeon and upgrades the Tactical Battle System. Atlantica Online is a f2p MMORPG publ...
- WildStar Post Fuels Business Model Change Speculation
- arbine's announcement today of (amazing!) new items being offered only for new players who pick up a physical copy of WildStar...
- Shanda Games International Europe to Enter Mobile Games Market
- Games Publisher Shanda Games International Europe is entering the Mobile Games Market.