Loong begins official launch
Free-to-play martial arts MMO Loong: Power of the Dragon has officially launched today, after a week’s delay from its previous launch date of January 12th.
The launch means that all previous beta information was wiped from the servers. Closed and open beta testers will be able to collect rewards from the Treasure part of their bags for their participation, and the first day also features boosted experience.
Loong is published by Gamigo, which also publishes King of Kings 3 and Cultures Online.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
we are live! Come in, make yourself at home, and explore our world without any boundaries!
The server was successfully wiped and we performed important improvements on the server stability and capacity.
Patch Note 18.104.22.168
Fixed problematic auto-paths
Fixed log on and off screens
The Dragon Market will be updated tomorrow.
Everyone who participated in the Dragon Market bonus should have received all their Ingots.
CBT and OBT Rewards
Please check your “Treasure” tab in your Bags to find your first rewards for having helped us these past weeks. Another, more visual, reward will be given out once ready.
To all new players
Remember to accept ALL quests in the first area. Specifically the one that reads: “Leaving the Village”
Skipping this quest will seal you permanently in the tutorial area.
And remember to join our wonderful community in our Forums – you will need to create an account on the Forums to see all sections.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.
- Nexon Korea Releases Big Updates for Three Popular RPGs
- NEXON is is rolling out major content updates for 3 of its most popular F2P mobile RPGs.
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...