LOCO closed beta begins May 27th
LOCO (Land of Chaos Online) is set to begin its closed beta testing on May 27th. Testing applications will still be accepted until Monday, May 17th at http://loco.en.alaplaya.net/closedbeta
The closed beta phase will offer 10 of the playable characters, Annihilation and Battle Modes, three maps, and the Guild and Enchantment systems.
LOCO comes from burda:ic, and will cross RPG, Action, and RTS elements into a very unique gameplay.
The Original Press Release:
burda:ic Gears Up for the Closed Beta Test of LOCO – Land of Chaos Online
Key Activation Site Now Open, Closed Beta Test to Start May 27MUNICH, Germany – May 12, 2010
burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, today launched the key activation site for the Closed Beta Test of action MMO LOCO – Land of Chaos Online. Players who have already received their CBT key can register it at the following link: http://loco.en.alaplaya.net/closedbeta
The Closed Beta Test for Land of Chaos Online is set to go live on Thursday, May 27. It will feature over 10 playable characters, Annihilation and Battle Modes, three maps to wreak havoc on, and LOCO’s Guild and Enchantment systems.
Applications for the Closed Beta Test are currently open and will run until Monday, May 17. Players who would like to participate and be among the first to explore LOCO can find more details about the registration process at www.loco.alaplaya.net/closedbeta
To learn more about the histories and the skills of LOCO’s warriors, check out the “Book of Heroes” and the “Spellbook of Laair Hathy” at http://loco.alaplaya.net/chronicles
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Now on Kickstarter
- Phil Tippett & HappyGiant announced the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for HoloGrid: Monster Battle.
- Edge Case Games Reveal Tactical Space Combat Game, Fractured Space
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, has revealed its debut game: Fractured Space