Edge of Reality’s “Loadout” Now Available
Edge of Reality has announced their Free-to-Play online shooter Loadout will be available from 6pm GMT today on PC. After years of adjusting and perfecting Loadout’s innovative and acrobatic gameplay style, the Austin-based studio’s debut title is now officially available in the Steam Store.
“With Loadout, we offer players a genuinely fresh and gratifying alternative to everyday shooters,” said Rob Cohen, CEO of Edge of Reality. “Allowing players to define their own class and play style with weaponcrafting took us somewhere truly special, and we can’t wait to see what players come up with.”
Loadout is a fast-paced shooter that distinguishes itself with an amazingly robust customisation system, super-fast action, and comedic violence. With over 44 billion possible combinations, players have the ability to assemble the weapon of their dreams. From Gatling guns to tesla bolts to remote-controlled missiles, if you can think it you can build it.
To for more info, go to www.loadout.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Day of Cease Fire for Online Shooters - December 21
- GamerFitNation Inc's CEO, Antward Pearman, has called for a Day of Cease Fire on all online shooters on Friday, December 21, 2012.
- New World Interactive Unleashes INSURGENCY On Steam Today
- New World Interactive announces the early access launch of Insurgency on Steam.
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...