Edge of Reality’s “Loadout” Now Available
Edge of Reality has announced their Free-to-Play online shooter Loadout will be available from 6pm GMT today on PC. After years of adjusting and perfecting Loadout’s innovative and acrobatic gameplay style, the Austin-based studio’s debut title is now officially available in the Steam Store.
“With Loadout, we offer players a genuinely fresh and gratifying alternative to everyday shooters,” said Rob Cohen, CEO of Edge of Reality. “Allowing players to define their own class and play style with weaponcrafting took us somewhere truly special, and we can’t wait to see what players come up with.”
Loadout is a fast-paced shooter that distinguishes itself with an amazingly robust customisation system, super-fast action, and comedic violence. With over 44 billion possible combinations, players have the ability to assemble the weapon of their dreams. From Gatling guns to tesla bolts to remote-controlled missiles, if you can think it you can build it.
To for more info, go to www.loadout.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FC Manager: New World Cup Content Available
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...
- Crossout Changes Parts System
- Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.