Linkrealms Going Free to Play
Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
Players will be able to play through the Linkrealms website or download the game through Steam for free. This allows players to access the full range of skills, locations, and events while opening the game to a larger userbase.
The recent updates to the game have added criminal and newcomer protection systems, combat balancing, and improved server stability. Linkrealms will also be getting a new update to its profession and questing systems, with a goal to have mining and blacksmithing working the day the game goes F2P. Game quests have also been rewritten and increased to help improve the new player experience and give more background to the game’s lore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...
- Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
- Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST...
- New feature in Runescape puts power in hands of players
- Jagex has just announced a new update for Runescape that gives players the power to control the future direction of their MMO experience with ...