Lineage II Launches Ertheia Update
NCSoft has announced the launch of the massive Lineage II update, Ertheia, breathing inter-dimensional life into the long standing PvP heavy fantasy MMORPG.
The key piece of this update revolves around the new race, Ertheia, creatures best described as an animalistic mix of wind spirits and elves. They’re capable of both magic and wizardry with their Fighter and Wizard classes, but their prowess for the arcane extends far beyond simple combat mechanics. Players can utilize Alchemy and Transmutation after level 40 to breakdown and recombine items to create valuable pieces from lesser objects.
Those not looking to roll alts will still be entertained by a new set of hunting zones as well as a level 99 dungeon for one to four players within the Dimensional Barrier. The charisma and luck stats have also been added to allow further character customization.
Read the full details of the update on the official page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap - Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!
- Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
- Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the g
- Sword Coast Legends State of the Game, Free DLC & Update Plan
- n-Space has released the latest State of the Game for Sword Coast Legends, including some good news about upcoming DLC.