Lineage II: Ertheia Continent Expansion Annouced
NCSOFT, the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced Ertheia, the next content expansion for Lineage II, one of the longest-running MMOs in history and flagship title for NCSOFT. Planned for release this summer, players can expect to enjoy a new playable race – the Ertheia, for which the expansion was named – explore new hunting zones and take part in thrilling adventures.
Having recently celebrated Lineage II’s 10th anniversary in North America, the story of Aden and its champions continues, now with the introduction of the new race.
Ertheia, born of the wind, were created by the god Sayha. Renowned for their beauty, everyone longed to keep them near. But like the wind itself, they never wanted to stay in one place for very long, and suffered if they were confined. For ages, the Ertheia made their home in the Wind Spirit Realm, away from interaction with the Material Realm. But a catastrophic event has thrust Faeron Village into Aden. And now these graceful, deadly warriors find themselves engaged in a life-or-death battle against Shilen in a strange place.
To get a glimpse of the discovery of the new race in Aden, check out the latest trailer here – http://youtu.be/BBXivxrNX7k
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War ROME II: Massive Free Update Out Now
- Featuring significant improvements and reworks of existing game features, this definitive edition of ROME II also comes with a massive amount ...
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.