Lime Odyssey reveals the Muris
Aeria Games has revealed more about the Muris, one of the three playable races in Lime Odyssey. This includes new screenshots and the race’s opening cinematic.
The Muris are described as “fun-loving, mischievous, and spread trouble wherever they go.” Located in Pripet, a town in the Shimmering Island of East Orta, the Muris will encounter areas including Star Bridge, Thistlebury Tea Garden, and more. Muris will have all battle classes available to them: Warrior, Thief, Mage, and Cleric. Each race in Lime Odyssey has its own unique starting location.
Aeria Games also publishes Dream of Mirror Online and Eden Eternal.
Lime Odyssey Muris Race Screenshots:
no images were found
Aeria Games Spotlights the Muris Race for Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta
New Cinematic Featuring the Muris Race Has Been Revealed for Highly Anticipated Free-to-Play 3D MMORPG
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Feb. 3, 2012 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the opening cinematic for the Muris race, one of the three playable races in Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta, its highly-anticipated 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Lime Odyssey is currently in production and will be published in North America by Aeria Games in 2012.
As the cinematic demonstrates, the Muris in Lime Odyssey are fun-loving, mischievous, and spread trouble wherever they go. However, they are good-natured about their tricks and are so charismatic that they prove difficult to dislike. The Muris are centralized around the town of Pripet in the Shimmering Island of East Orta from which they begin their journey. From a Star Bridge and Thistlebury Tea Garden to windmills and forests, this floating world features many surprises.
These curious tricksters have all current Lime Odyssey battle classes available to them:
- Warrior – Warriors are tanks, but also fairly balanced between defense and offense. Warriors are the masters of straightforward battle.
- Thief – Masters of shadows, misdirection, and speed, Thieves are powerful characters when properly implemented.
- Mage – Standing in both darkness and light, the great mages of the land wield the elements and the power of necrosis.
- Cleric – Useful in battle in more ways than just support, Clerics provide powerful ranged support in addition to their strong healing abilities.
The vast continent of Orta is home to a diverse collection of races and tribes. Players can choose from a variety of customization options to design their ideal character – create a bold young Human thief, a battle-hardened Turga, or a diminutive Muris- the choice is theirs! Each race begins their quest in a unique starting location.
Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta will be free to download and free to play. Interested players can learn more about Lime Odyssey and sign up to participate in the upcoming closed beta test at: http://limeodyssey.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11.5 Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Season 11.5 is now available.
- Prominence Poker Now Live on Early Access
- Players can now play their way to the city of Prominence on Windows PC.
- Cabal Online: Heading for Android TV
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...