Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #3
It’s Turga Time!
The Turga in Lime Odyssey live in a meadow in the north of the continent and have a distinct lion-like appearance. Simple and honest as they are, with deep faith and brute strength they intend to be born again as a supreme ruler of the meadow. Since ancient times the savage Turgas ruled the Tumbara Plain and have lived their lives in battle. From childhood, little Turga mimicked the battle games of the adults with wooden weapons – their uncomplicated lives centered on discipline, honor, and willpower.
“Spirit Solace” Cleric Spell Effect
Competing to claim the Turga’s homeland, the Keigers have instigated vicious wars and caused the loss of countless Turga fighters, much of their honor and most of their land. During the third war, the Turgas mustered a final, heroic charge and managed to reclaim their capital, Karakunta, but at a great cost. When rumors of Lime began spreading, many saw opportunity in capturing this all-powerful fruit for their own means, to help reclaim the West Tumbara Plains.
Today, the Turga begin their journey in the West Tumbara Plain of North Orta. Home to the Turga’s primary trading hub of Karakunta, these barrenness plains are not for the weak of heart. Buried in the lofty mountains of this town lies Talunvara Canyon, crawling with Keigers. Don’t be fooled by the fact that this is the first dungeon accessible to all players, my first five attempts were quite unsuccessful.
Final Boss of Talunvara Canyon
These friendly giants are currently my favorite race to play in Lime Odyssey. Standing considerably taller than both Muris and Human, you really feel like a savage warrior fighting your way to uncover the lime. Not to mention, the Turga’s have some of the best dance moves and emotes in the game /Boogie!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Opens its Thanksgiving Holiday Bazaar
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is giving players a little something to ...
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.