Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #1
This week we bring to you the opening video for the Muris!
As the cinematic demonstrates, the Muris in Lime Odyssey are fun-loving, mischievous, and spread trouble wherever they go. However, they are good-natured about their tricks and are so charismatic that they prove difficult to dislike. The Muris are centralized around the town of Pripet in the Shimmering Island of East Orta from which they begin their journey. From a Star Bridge and Thistlebury Tea Garden to windmills and forests, this floating world features many surprises.
These curious tricksters have all current Lime Odyssey battle classes available to them:
- Warrior – Warriors are tanks, but also fairly balanced between defense and offense. Warriors are the masters of straightforward battle.
- Thief – Masters of shadows, misdirection, and speed, Thieves are powerful characters when properly implemented.
- Mage – Standing in both darkness and light, the great mages of the land wield the elements and the power of necrosis.
- Cleric – Useful in battle in more ways than just support, Clerics provide powerful ranged support in addition to their strong healing abilities.
Don’t understimate their cuteness, these Muris aren’t afraid to pack a punch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2 - Various bug fixes now available
- The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game expe...
- Spirit Tales reveals Gold Kirin Tribe
- With days ticking away until Spirit Tales' open beta (April 25), KoramGame has released new information about the Gold Kirin Tribe.