Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #1
This week we bring to you the opening video for the Muris!
As the cinematic demonstrates, the Muris in Lime Odyssey are fun-loving, mischievous, and spread trouble wherever they go. However, they are good-natured about their tricks and are so charismatic that they prove difficult to dislike. The Muris are centralized around the town of Pripet in the Shimmering Island of East Orta from which they begin their journey. From a Star Bridge and Thistlebury Tea Garden to windmills and forests, this floating world features many surprises.
These curious tricksters have all current Lime Odyssey battle classes available to them:
- Warrior – Warriors are tanks, but also fairly balanced between defense and offense. Warriors are the masters of straightforward battle.
- Thief – Masters of shadows, misdirection, and speed, Thieves are powerful characters when properly implemented.
- Mage – Standing in both darkness and light, the great mages of the land wield the elements and the power of necrosis.
- Cleric – Useful in battle in more ways than just support, Clerics provide powerful ranged support in addition to their strong healing abilities.
Don’t understimate their cuteness, these Muris aren’t afraid to pack a punch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Altis Gates delays Open Beta indefinitely
- Altis Gates Open Beta has officially been delayed indefinitely. IGG stated that the delay was due to a major overhaul of the game to improve i...
- Lucent Heart Celebrates First Anniversary
- Lucent Heart is celebrating its one year anniversary today with a month-long series of special events.
- Divinity: Original Sin Launch Review
- Divinity: Original Sin was funded by a very successful Kickstarter campaign, receiving $500,000 beyond their $400,000 goal. Larian Studios, th...