Life is Feudal: MMO – CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today. CBT #5 offers players a chance to explore the game, but to experience the medieval world unlike any other: It’s real medieval, not high fantasy. It’s gritty and the intent is to create real, functioning feudal societies. This Beta will include the overhauled Battle System, where guilds can settle scores and rivalries in combat, which promises to be messy and unforgiving. Guilds will issue a direct challenge to one another, then then duke it over by defeating the opposing force, or holding “the hill”. There’s a lot at stake, as the winner keeps the equipment the enemy left behind after they are obliterated. Formations and commands are included for more a more realistic feel for combat. There’s safety in numbers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net Announces World of Warplanes Official Release Date
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, announced today that the highly anticipated flight combat MMO title, World of...
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Preview
- The graphics in Life is Feudal are awe-inspiring. The realistic style truly brings to life the game world in so many ways.
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.