Ley arrives in Grand Chase
Grand Chase has added its first new character since it launched its Chaos update: Lay, the summoner.
Lay is an ancient woman hidden within the body of a young woman. She is a magic-using character who, like Dio, uses Action Points instead of Mana Points. For the next week, players who level Lay will get special rewards at milestones in her career, while anyone who finds her symbol in dungeons will get a 10% stat boost.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive, which also publishes Project Blackout and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
GameWire: Grand Chase: Chaos Summons New Character
IRVINE, Calif. – June 8, 2011
SG Interactive, developer and publisher of several popular free-to-play games, today announced that a new character had arrived to kick butt in side-scrolling action-brawler Grand Chase: Chaos. Ley, a powerful Summoner, is the first character to be added to Grand Chase since the major Chaos update last month and her powerful skill set is sure to add a little chaos of its own.
Ley appears to be a young woman, but actually is so old that her age cannot be calculated in human terms. A member of the powerful and magical Crimson River family, Ley has been sent by her father to the world of Grand Chase to investigate strange happenings in their own magical world. As a magic-using character, Ley has a special skill set that allows her to use Action Points instead of Mana Points, much like the popular character Dio.
For more information on Grand Chase, including details on how to give Ley’s mystical skills a try, please visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Shotgun News 8/29: Merc Elite, SOE Layoffs, Stronghold Crusader 2, and More
- MMO News from SOE, Wargaming, Merc Elite and much more
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...