LEGO Minifigures Online: Now available in Open Beta
Funcom and The LEGO Group are very excited to have kicked off the Open Beta for LEGO® Minifigures Online, and LEGO fans from all over the world have now begun assembling their Minifigure teams and sent them out on grand, online adventures! LEGO Minifigures Online is set to launch later this fall, and throughout the coming months of Open Beta and beyond players will see the game grow and expand as new content and gameplay is introduced.
The game is currently available for play on the Windows PC, and the developers are hard at work preparing tablet versions of the game which will be available later this year.
“This is the first step on a new and exciting journey,” says Funcom CEO Ole Schreiner. “We are going to use these months of Open Beta to push the game in the right direction by adding, tweaking, polishing, changing and doing everything it takes to make sure the game is constantly evolving and improving. Players can expect to see both smaller and bigger changes over the course of Open Beta, and we look forward to surprising players with great new content and gameplay.”
Currently players can explore exciting locations in Pirate World, Medieval World and Space World, but the developers are hard at work finishing up more great content. More worlds will be added, and coming up next in Open Beta is the legendary Mythology World, where adventurers get to visit the Underworld and even battle Hades himself! Players can also look forward to new gameplay mechanics, such as a new and super fun way to collect minifigures.
For more info, visit www.playminifigures.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.
- ASTA Previews Open Beta Changes
- Recently, ASTA Online laid out its plans for changes coming in open beta.