Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passionate testers on a first-come, first-served basis to check out the game. Legion of Heroes is designed for passionate, enthusiastic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
As part of the game announcement, NEXON M is asking for MMORPG fans with Android devices running Android version 4.0 or later to test the game and provide feedback. Players can sign up at http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.
- Evil Genius Online: Now available on iOS devices
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced the global launch of Evil Genius Online on iPhone and iPad with a slick launch trailer insp...