Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passionate testers on a first-come, first-served basis to check out the game. Legion of Heroes is designed for passionate, enthusiastic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
As part of the game announcement, NEXON M is asking for MMORPG fans with Android devices running Android version 4.0 or later to test the game and provide feedback. Players can sign up at http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis – Batman Champion Profile!
- The Dark Knight returns with an in-depth look at the new Batman Champion Profile video for Infinite Crisis!
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
- The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha ...