Legion of Heroes Launches on Google Play on Oct. 23
NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., announced that Legion of Heroes, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) offering a PC-quality MMO experience for mobile devices, is coming to Google Play on Oct. 23, with an iOS version set to release soon.
“On Oct. 23, Legion of Heroes will deliver a vivid and immersive experience for MMO players on the go,” said John Robinson, general manager of NEXON M. “Built using the Unity engine, we’re able to deliver rich 3D graphics and true cross-platform gaming, as players can team up with other gamers to battle regardless of mobile device.”
Once Legion of Heroes launches on iOS, players will be able to team up with others, regardless of the version they are using.
Legion of Heroes is a high-fantasy epic tale where the Sovereign of Darkness is scheming to sink the world into chaos. Players will adventure across an expansive open world with a diversity of areas and terrains as they construct a team of heroes to do battle against an ancient evil bent on world domination.
Players collect and choose from hundreds of heroes to create unique and customized teams and then team up with others to create powerful guilds, explore the more than 100 dungeons and level up their skills through battle, and earn enhanced weapons, magic, and armor, all to add to the depth of the first-of-its-kind mobile game experience in Legion of Heroes.
For more information on Legion of Heroes, Please visit http://loh.nexonm.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Announces New Expansion
- Webzen has announced that MU Online will launch its latest expansion, EX 700, on May 31.
- New Wave of Game Shutdowns Announced
- Despite all the new game launches and betas going into the PAX West week, it looks like some free-to-play games are closing their doors.
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.