Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
The Legends of Aria alpha features a major update and overhaul from the game’s previous state. Players can look forward to a map that’s ten times larger, mounts, and archery as new content. The game’s UI and combat system has also been reworked, and the road has been laid out for more regions and changes to come.
Citadel Studios will also be hosting several events throughout alpha, including the Killboard – a running tally of all player deaths.
Find out more about the alpha and how to get access at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Swordsman
- Perfect World Entertainment announces their intent to bring Swordsman Online, a wuxia novel-based MMORPG, to the West.
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...
- Cross Fire introduces new guns and maps
- Cross Fire has introduced two new maps and several new guns with its update today.