Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
GamesCampus has launched the second closed beta test for Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing, commented:
“We’ve fine tuned every aspect of gameplay, from questing to class skills. We’ve also added three new gameplay elements which will move into the open beta test later this month.”
The new closed beta test will run from today until February 25. During the eleven day test, players can reach a new level cap of 30, participate in around-the-clock Sacred Wars, a twice-daily Skyway, and a brand new God Skill. New PvE and PvP pets can be found on the Beast Master and God Point NPCs, with new pet items unlocked. Timed gifts will now also distribute more potions, including experience increase potions. Players can also craft gear (and disassemble it) for the first time.
Several events will also take place during closed beta, including GM love-gifts, special prizes for players who reach level 20, hangouts, Q&As, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- M&M Heroes Online Launch Review
- Might & Magic Heroes Online is a pretty unique browser-based strategy MMORPG.
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.
- Rocket League Rumble Mode Available Today
- The new Rocket League Rumble mode will be available for download today as a free update.