Legend of Edda Shutting Down (Again)
GGamesCampus has announced news that Legend of Edda: Vengeance will shut down later in January.
Interestingly enough, the publisher stated that “hacking attempts, gold purchasing, and game crashing” has led to the decision to shut the game down, providing an unstable gaming experience that can’t be supported financially.
GamesCampus will provide compensation to players who have been active in the past three months, although details were not available at the time of this posting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback" Releases a Linux Version on Steam Early Access
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, is now availa...
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday Launches July 6
- Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday will launch on July 6.