Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with the Level raises, first update brings several significant changes to the game including reveal of unknown territory and new dungeons. Edda team expects that pristine area and added dungeon would wake of your adventurous journey of Legend of Edda: Global Edition.
Moreover, Edda team opened item mall to maximize players’ convenience on Sep. 26th. Every player can customize their characters as they wish with tones of cute and sleek items from now on. If you conquer every quest of Edda, it’s time to challenge the new world of Legend of Edda: Global Edition.
For more info, visit https://edda.jcplanet.com/Event/OpenEvent
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
- Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis.
- Eternal Crusade Hosts 10th Livestream
- Team Critical Hit will be hosting a special episode of our weekly Livestream for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade. The team has really been maki...
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...