League of Legends: Ultra Rapid Fire Mode Says Farewell – For Now
League of Legends is saying goodbye to its Ultra Rapid Fire mode today.
The mode – meant as an April Fool’s gag – ended up lasting past the first week of April due to community demand. However, the mode will return at some point in the future as a Featured Game Mode, allowing players to have another chance to enjoy the intense, crazy matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Open Beta Arrives
- Duelyst lets players choose from six factions, each with their own unique minions, positioning capabilities and play styles to unleash battle.
- Heroes & Legends Conquerors of Kolhar Mobile Version Now Available
- Phoenix Online Publishing today announced that epic fantasy strategy RPG Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar is available for Apple and...
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces English Beta
- Blueside has announced the Southeast Asia experience beta test for Kingdom Under Fire II, with a promise that North America and Europe will so...