League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
League of Legends is busy testing its new Team Builder through a staggered two-day beta, that has finally reached North American servers.
The Team Builder is a new queue where you select a specific role, champion, and position before you join a team. The idea behind it is to lay “the foundation for great teamwork” as each player knows what they’re playing and where they want to go during the match. It will go alongside other queues, rather than replace them. More information about the queue is available here, and Riot Games is busy responding to feedback in the game forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Grip: Marauders Design Showcases
- Iron Grip: Marauders is a strategy game where players take on the roll of an airship pirate. The developers have released design showcases for...
- Lord of the Rings Online Free to Play in Europe starting Nov 2
- The Lord of the Rings Online going free to play in Europe through Codemasters starting November 2, 2010. LOTRO Will finally be F2P for Europea...
- League of Legends: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade Champion Spotlight
- Aatrox belongs to the ancient race known as the Darkin and his combination of mobility and survivability should suit those with an aggressive ...