League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
League of Legends is busy testing its new Team Builder through a staggered two-day beta, that has finally reached North American servers.
The Team Builder is a new queue where you select a specific role, champion, and position before you join a team. The idea behind it is to lay “the foundation for great teamwork” as each player knows what they’re playing and where they want to go during the match. It will go alongside other queues, rather than replace them. More information about the queue is available here, and Riot Games is busy responding to feedback in the game forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: World Championship comes to Atlanta January 9-11, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leader in global eSports and makers of SMITE, the popular mythology-themed third-person action game for the PC, today anno...
- Lucent Heart announces Stadia expansion
- Gamania has announced the second expansion for Lucent Heart will be coming on March 20.
- Warframe To Offer Steam Controller and Workshop Support
- Warframe® began support for Steam Controller and recently joined Steam Workshop.