League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
League of Legends is busy testing its new Team Builder through a staggered two-day beta, that has finally reached North American servers.
The Team Builder is a new queue where you select a specific role, champion, and position before you join a team. The idea behind it is to lay “the foundation for great teamwork” as each player knows what they’re playing and where they want to go during the match. It will go alongside other queues, rather than replace them. More information about the queue is available here, and Riot Games is busy responding to feedback in the game forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aurelius Update Enters The World of Albion Online
- The ‘Aurelius’ update brings new PvE content and additional interface features plus numerous quality improvements.
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Founder’s Packs In Depth
- This week we sat down to talk to Behaviour Interactive's studio head Miguel Caron in-depth about the Founder’s Pack program.