League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
League of Legends is busy testing its new Team Builder through a staggered two-day beta, that has finally reached North American servers.
The Team Builder is a new queue where you select a specific role, champion, and position before you join a team. The idea behind it is to lay “the foundation for great teamwork” as each player knows what they’re playing and where they want to go during the match. It will go alongside other queues, rather than replace them. More information about the queue is available here, and Riot Games is busy responding to feedback in the game forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
- NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
- Friday MMOHuts Stream (10/10): Borderlands 2
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...