League of Legends showcases Varus
League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
Varus is a sharpshooter who specializes in bows, capable of using long distance shots and immobilizing enemies with a Chain of Corruption. Called a mix of a physical ranged carry and caster, Varus’ passive is to gain attack speed briefly after killing a minion or monster, with longer duration if he assists or kills an enemy champion. Skills also include Piercing Arrow, Blighted Quiver, and Hail of Arrows.
League of Legends is published by Riot Games.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Varus
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available - From the frozen Russian tundra and onto console
- The Aurora World - The Guardian Patch Arrives March 13th, 2014
- On March 13, 2014, The Aurora World will be receiving its long awaited update. One of the main things to be aware of when this update arrivesā...
- Brawl Busters releases Rumble in the Box
- Rock Hippo Productions has released their latest content patch for Brawl Busters, titled Rumble in the Box.