League of Legends showcases Varus
League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
Varus is a sharpshooter who specializes in bows, capable of using long distance shots and immobilizing enemies with a Chain of Corruption. Called a mix of a physical ranged carry and caster, Varus’ passive is to gain attack speed briefly after killing a minion or monster, with longer duration if he assists or kills an enemy champion. Skills also include Piercing Arrow, Blighted Quiver, and Hail of Arrows.
League of Legends is published by Riot Games.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Varus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
- After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers and producers of interac...
- Smite Reveals Patch 3.2 Rolling Thunder
- This afternoon, Hi-Rez revealed its patch notes for Smite Patch 3.2: Rolling Thunder.
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.