League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
Two new posts have gone public this week on League of Legends‘ forums discussing major changes to take the burden of warding off their games unloved supports in the upcoming new season. These changes not only look to introduce new sources of gold income to supports but also new items to improve dedicated support characters’ ability to scale into late game. Beyond this, the burden of warding is being placed on the entire team by offering a new item (with a dedicated socket) that allows players to either ward or fight enemy wards while limiting the total number of wards that can be placed on the map at one time. Current testing improves and alters the way warding works as games progresses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Salem Online Full Review
- Originally developed by the team that brought about the much-loved Haven & Hearth sandbox MMO, many players had high hopes for Salem.
- Rocket League Launch Review
- Rocket League is a Sports-Action game available for both PC and PS4 with supported crossplay. Players control rocket-powered vehicles to play.
- Medieval Engineers: New Title from "Space Engineers" Creators
- Independent developer Keen Software House, today announced Medieval Engineers, the company’s second “engineering” game. The first, Space...