League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
A “minion-mancer,” Azir summons Shuriman soldiers with an adapted minion kit that allows the mage to summon minions and control them actively. Soldiers offer a piercing attack, while Azir’s spells manipulate positions of his minions to keep him safe and enemies on the defensive.
Azir is designed to be best in fights where he can stay in one physical location and order his soldiers around, making him ideal for Baron and Dragon. Azir is also capable of establishing powerful jungle ambushes and lending his power to sieges and defenses.
You can read more about this new champion here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of August Report and Testing Update
- The Repopulation team has released their monthly report, along with a testing update. All players who have previously participated in testing ...
- KingsRoad: "Tournament of Sorcery" Event Now Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is cranking up the supernatural in...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.