League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
- Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many pla...
- Tribal Wars 2 Releases Tribe Skills Feature
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the new Tribe Skills feature for its strategy game Tribal Wars 2.