League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Rolling From Alpha to Closed Beta
- Attention Trove fans! Trion Worlds is bringing Trove's alpha down at 10pm PDT tonight, and closed beta is on the very near horizon.
- League of Legends: New Champion "Gnar" revealed
- RIOT Games as recently revealed a new champion for League of Legends known as "Gnar: The Missing Link". Gnar’s a prehistoric yordl...
- One Tower Now in Early Access
- SkyReacher has announced today that its "micro-MOBA" title, One Tower, is now available through Steam Early Access.