League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Leprechaun Race
- What these diminutive sprites lack in physical might, they make up for with sneaky skills that allow them to be both the ideal scout on the fr...
- Redstone Celebrates 13th Anniversary
- MMORPG Redstone has been online for 13 years, making it one of the longest lasting MMOs to date.
- PlanetSide 2 Announces PS4 Launch Date
- PlanetSide®2 will be available on the PlayStation®4 in North America and Europe on June 23, 2015.