League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
Summoner’s Rift will get a facelift, updating the map’s look and making it perform better for low settings. The HUD has been rebuilt with frame rate improvement on all settings, plus new visual improvements and the addition of minion kills. Ashe gets a visual upgrade to meet new quality standards. Players will now be more aware of turret damage, as a sound and icon will display when players are targetted by them. Ranked Solo/Duo Queue will only allow unlocked champions (and not the free to play rotation), while solo queue players will get some better chances in Normal Draft when meeting up with premades.
Other improvements are also included in the patch, along with the debut of Darius, the Hand of Noxus. This champion (featured in the spotlight below) is an axe-wielding melee fighter with bleeds and devastating attacks.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Dragon Age Mobile Review
- Lately, we’ve been seeing a trend wherein companies get their selling franchises and port it off through various spin-offs in different cons...
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...
- Valve's Free To Play Documentary Now Available On Steam
- Valve releases its full length documentary about three Dota 2 players for free on Steam.