League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.
- WildStar THE Galactic Drop Part 1 - Launch Info and Warplots
- Well let’s get the cat out of the bag right now. WildStar’s launch is now known. June 3rd in fact!
- Hero Commander: Cross-server 5v5 coming soon
- Thanks to the Cross-server Battle, players in Hero Commander can now battle for a long time in Ruins or test their might against other warrior...