League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
- Camelot Unchained Prepares to Hug the World
- Camelot Unchained continues pushing forward with more and more funding, now at over $3,025,000 at the time of this publication! This week they...
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.