League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
Soon Summoners Rift’s meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We’re talking same rules, same map, but six players to a team. Will we see double junglers? Two mid and two bottom to battle it out over dragon? Or maybe a unified jungle farm with players spread between lanes and roaming? The only thing that can be certain is the uncertainty of how this all plays out. Chalk one up to Riot for such a simplistic yet fun idea.
Learn more about how Mundo will still go where he pleases on the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
- With the release of <em>Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado</em> only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front o...
- British Artillery Debuts in World of Tanks Update 8.7
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced details of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game, World of Tanks...