League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
Soon Summoners Rift’s meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We’re talking same rules, same map, but six players to a team. Will we see double junglers? Two mid and two bottom to battle it out over dragon? Or maybe a unified jungle farm with players spread between lanes and roaming? The only thing that can be certain is the uncertainty of how this all plays out. Chalk one up to Riot for such a simplistic yet fun idea.
Learn more about how Mundo will still go where he pleases on the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 shows off exciting new content beyond the Point of No Return!!!
- JamesBl0nde Re-hosts the epic PAX South ArenaNet Guild Wars 2 live stream showing off brand new content beyond the Point of No Return!
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Coming this Fall
- New Dawn will rise out of the grim wartime tale to introduce an all-new story focused on rebuilding and hope.
- Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
- New updates and massive contests are coming this weekend for a second round of public testing for Red 5 Studio's Firefall.