League of Legends Patch 5.13 Notes Revealed
Riot Games upcoming League of Legends patch 5.13, featuring the new catfish chef champion, Tahm Kench, has revealed details today. In addition to the new champion coming shortly after the patch launch, this update will see a normalization of pricing and power for AP itemization, just in time for the Master of Evil (Veigar) to unleash an ultimate that is no longer a short joke!
Once again League of Legends is getting a patch focused primarily on balancing and quality of life improvements. Though with this patch notes we also receive a teaser of a visual rework to Gangplank including minor adjustments to his existing kit. This seems to include all his past skins based on the preview listed on the microsite. For full details on the Patch Notes or new Gangplank look, head over the League of Legends official site!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire: Coming to Xbox 360 / Xbox One
- After a roller coaster start to 2014, Shining Empire is back on track and now headed to Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Paradox Interactive Announces Grand Successes for Grand Strategy Titles
- To celebrate these milestones, Paradox is offering a new musical add-on for Europa Universalis IV to all players for free for a limited time.
- Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
- Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.