League of Legends Patch 5.13 Notes Revealed
Riot Games upcoming League of Legends patch 5.13, featuring the new catfish chef champion, Tahm Kench, has revealed details today. In addition to the new champion coming shortly after the patch launch, this update will see a normalization of pricing and power for AP itemization, just in time for the Master of Evil (Veigar) to unleash an ultimate that is no longer a short joke!
Once again League of Legends is getting a patch focused primarily on balancing and quality of life improvements. Though with this patch notes we also receive a teaser of a visual rework to Gangplank including minor adjustments to his existing kit. This seems to include all his past skins based on the preview listed on the microsite. For full details on the Patch Notes or new Gangplank look, head over the League of Legends official site!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Of Empires Prepares Update On Backs Of One Million
- InnoGames has announced its reach of the one million player milestone, along with an update slated for next week.
- Dekaron Online Celebrates Transfer by Giving Away In-game Currency and Items
- Papaya Play has decided to give out 1000 Dekaron Cash (more than $10 USD) to EVERY account which transferred from Nexon servers.
- 2014 MMO Predictions – Let Gamers Be Heard
- Proxzor takes a stand that 2014 is the year the Gamer's voice is heard loudest in his MMO Industry prediction for the year.